Hello and welcome to this overview of my services. For more information about rates, planning and anything else that comes to mind – it’s best to just send me an email.
In my sound design work I have been fortunate enough to work on projects ranging from major game franchises to national operas. Along the way I created sample packs, patches and a series of Instruments for NI’s Kontakt Sampler. I released tutorial videos on youtube that eventually turned in to a online tutoring business.
Besides working on music for interactive and linear media I have been doing more and more work behind the scenes on multiple international projects. Ranging from bespoke synthesis to drum replacement and stem mixing but also full blown mixing and mastering of complete project.
Some recent jobs:
- Sound Logo Juicy Beast (Game Studio)
- Music & Sound design Commercial (Animation by Crooked Line)
- Sound Design for Gentle Giants, Short Film (Dir; Uwe Schweer)
- Sound Design for concept console game (NDA)
- Sound Design for multiple I-phone games.
- Dialog Editing Fallout New Vegas (PS3, PC, Xbox)
In my music I use sound design as an instrument. This work ethic enables me to incorporate sound design in a musical and expressionistic way – And implement sound design with musicality. I am very comfortable in various forms of synthesis but also know how to create organic sounds that people can relate to.