I have been fortunate enough to work on great projects ranging from sound design for games to SFX for an opera. Along the way I created sample packs, patches and a series of Instruments for NI’s Kontakt Sampler.
Some recent jobs:
- Sound Logo Juicy Beast (Game Studio)
- Music & Sound design Commercial (Animation by Crooked Line)
- Sound Design for Gentle Giants, Short Film (Dir; Uwe Schweer)
- Sound Design for concept console game (NDA)
- Sound Design for multiple I-phone games.
- Dialog Editing Fallout New Vegas (PS3, PC, Xbox)
Besides my sound design work for interactive and linear media I also worked as a ghostwriter/producer for a number of international electronic music acts.
In my music I use sound design as an instrument. This work ethic enables me to incorporate sound design in a musical and expressionistic way – And implement sound design with musicality.